GK Questions For Class 1 to 8 With Answers Free PDF is one of the important parts of subjects for every class 1 to 8. Gk Questions & Answer helps you learn about the new and old history of the world, which makes your future as a well-known person or student. so you have to read basic and important gk questions and find the answer from our blog.
People increasingly connecting the new world and general Knowledge can help all kinds of students to understand this connection better. gk always teaches us about the different languages, cultures, history and also many kinds of thinker people. for understanding the interdependence of other environments or systems you have to know gk questions or answers perfectly.
Looking For GK Questions For Classes 1 to 8 then you have to look the complete this posts, where i have to try to share many historical, present general knowledge with asnwers 2023.
GK Questions For Class 1 to 8 With Answers
1. What is the name of the largest continent on Earth?
2. Who was the first law minister of independent India?
Ans: Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
3. How many minutes are there in an hour?
Ans: 60 minutes
4. Which is the longest river in the world?
Ans: River Nile
5. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
Ans: 7 colors
6. What are your ears for?
Ans: For Listening
7. How many days do we have in a week?
Ans: There are 7 days in a week
8. How many eyes do we have?
Ans: We have 2 eyes
9. What is the name of our country?
10. What is the color of milk?
Ans: The color of the milk is white
11. The fastest land animal is a cheetah, then which is the fastest animal on earth?
Ans: Perigrine Falcon
12. What is the national currency of India?
13. How many minutes are there in a day?
Ans: 1440 minutes
14. What is the national currency of the United States of America?
15. How many months are there in a year?
16. When are the night’s shortest?
Ans: Summer season
17. The longest river in the world is the Nile, then which is the longest river in India?
18. Where does the camel-like live?
Ans: In the desert
19. How many hours are there in the week?
Ans: 168 hours
20. Which is the largest city in the world?
Ans: Tokyo, Japan
21. Which direction sun rises?
22. How many states are there in India?
23. Sun is a?
24. Which state in India has the largest area?
25. Which is the tallest animal in the world?
26. Which is the largest animal on land?
Ans: African Elephant
27. Which country is known as the land of the rising sun?
28. Which animal is called the ship of the desert?
29. Which is the fastest means of transport?
Ans: Air Transport
30. Which is the most natural sweetener Sugar or Jaggery?
31. Who invented Penicillin?
Ans: Alexander Fleming
32. Which number is the smallest factor of a number?
33. Who wrote “discovery of India”?
Ans: Jawahar Lal Nehru
34. Who is known as the missile woman of India?
Ans: Tessy Thomas
35. Who was the first Asian to be awarded the Noble Prize?
Ans: Rabindra Nath Tagore
36. Name the national animal of India?
37. Which is the densest jungle in the world?
38. Which is the National Flower of India?
39. What is the currency of the USA?
Ans: USD Dollar
40. What acid is found in lemon?
Ans: Critic Acid
41. Who invented the telephone?
Ans: Alexander Graham Bell
42. What is the full form of HTTP?
Ans: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
43. What physical components of a computer are called?
44. Which city is known as the electronic capital of India?
45. What is the most famous and biggest festival in Gujarat?
46. Who was the first woman prime of India?
Ans: Indra Gandhi
47. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
48. Where was the first Commonwealth Games held?
49. Which bird can fly both forward and backward?
50. Who is the writer of “My Experiment with Truth”?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
51. What is the full form of POP?
Ans: Post Office Protocol
52. What is the full form of SNMP?
Ans: Simple Network Management Protocol
53. Which gas is used in cigarette lighters?
54. Which is the largest metal trading center?
55. Which country has the longest coastline?
56. Which state of India has the longest coastline?
57. Which country is the largest producer of Coal?
58. What is the purest form of carbon?
59. Who was the first teacher of Buddha?
Ans: Alara Kalama
60. National Flag was designed by
Ans: Pingali Venkata
61. Who destroyed the Nalanda university?
Ans: Bakhtiyar Khilji
62. Who said that preamble is an identity card of our constitution?
Ans: NA Palkhivala
63. What is the minimum age required to contest an election to the Lok Sabha?
64. What is the lifespan of RBC?
Ans: 120 days
65. How many ribs are there in the human body?
66. Which is the smallest flightless bird?
67. Name the vertebrate that has a two-chambered heart
68. What is the lifespan of WBC?
Ans: 2-15 days
69. Akbar died in?
70. The meaning of the name “Babur” is
71. What is the name of Akbar’s Biography?
72. What is the name of the autobiography of Babur?
73. Who is known as “Khuram”?
Ans: Shah Jahan
74. Who was the chief architect of the Taj Mahal?
Ans: Ustad Ahmad Lahouri
75. The capital of the Mughal Empire was shifted from Agra to Delhi in 1638 by
Ans: Shah Jahan
76. Who was called Zinda Pir (Living Saint) in Mughal India?
77. When did Aurangzeb die?
Ans: 1707, 3rd March
78. What is the origin of the Tapi river?
Ans: Satpura Range