Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2023: Another employment opportunity has come for all the youths who are looking for employment. By taking advantage of this opportunity, you can get a job.
PNB (Punjab National Bank) has issued PNB Recruitment 2022 notification for all the candidates for which candidates can apply. Below we are sharing all the important information regarding this notification, by reading it you can understand every important information regarding this notification and apply.
Punjab National Bank Bharti 2023 Overview
- Name Of Recruitment (Recruitment Name): PNB Recruitment 2022
- Total Posts: 12000 (Expected)
- Name Of Posts: Fire Safety Officer, Manager, Peon, Clerk
- Important Dates (Important Dates) –
- Application Start Date: Not Declared Yet
- Application Last Date: Not Declared Yet
- Last Date Pay Exam Fees (Last date for submission of application fees):
- Exam Date (Exam Date) :
- Admit Card Release Date (Date of availability of Admit Card):
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Application Fee
- General (UR) : ₹100
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section): ₹100
- OBC (Other Backward Classes): ₹100
- SC (Scheduled Caste): ₹59
- ST (Scheduled Tribe) : ₹59
- Female :
- PH (Divyang) : ₹ 59
Age Details (Age-related information) –
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
Minimum Qualification (Minimum Educational Qualification): 10th/12th Passed/Graduation Passed from any Recognized University Other Degree/Certificate Need (Other Degree/Certificate)
How To Apply for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2023 Online
ou can serach on google official website for PBN Bharti to apply online, by clicking on it you can reach the official page of this notification and fill out your application by following the rules mentioned there. Keep all your important documents, photo, all your certificates, mark sheet, Aadhaar card etc. with you so that you do not face any problems while applying.
Be the first to get all the news updates
Every important news and update of your work is available on this website of ours. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.